IT'S A BOY

Monday, February 19, 2007

Playoffs

Hey again. No more morning sickness so far (knock on wood) but I have been feeling pretty sluggish. I'm really looking forward to lounging in the pool and on the beach next week in Punta Cana. Yep, really can't wait to go.

The Jets (my girls hockey team) have started our playoff run on a good foot. We played the Kitsilano Kanakas on Sunday and defeated them 3-1. I definately felt a bit sluggish out there...probably from lounging on the couch for the last 3 days more than anything. All in all though I felt much better after the game and didn't make too many big mistakes. I'll miss the next game while I'm away but the team are going to the provincial championships in March regardless so I won't miss anything too important.

Tonight Jax and I have our agility class. He loves all the running around and seeing the other dogs. He's very smart too and learns new equipment really quickly. It's really more a matter of me telling him what to do next fast enough! Other than that, things are pretty much going as usual. Only 3 more work days till DR!!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Have fun in the DR, Randi and Remy!! Lounge away - and have one of those mamajuanas for us pregnant or absent ones, Remy!
That "icky sicky" story made me laugh, Randi... glad you made it to the washroom!
Lots of love,
:) Marianne
-studying for ONE MORE exam (freedom... I can taste it!)