IT'S A BOY

Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday Feb 9, 2007

I'm feeling really good today. I had to go to traffic court and fight a stupid ticket but luckily the officer didn't show up and I got off without having to say anything. Yay!

Tonight I am having my Big Birthday Bowling Bash with a bunch of friends. I'm busy cleaning the house and making a cake and shopping for munchies but have found a few minutes to blog. I've heard from Peter and Marianne and Nathalie now...hi you guys! I'm still trying to make up my mind on when to let my hockey teams know that I'll be stepping away for the rest of the season. I'm thinking just one or two more games with the Relic guys team to say "Goodbye" but finish up the 4 more weeks of the season with the Jets. I don't get bounced around too much with other girls and I'd be really upset if I miss my chance at provincials. So that's the plan...and the kid's just going to have to hold on tight and go for the ride :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! Congrats from your fellow preggo sibling. Take it easy. Love ya!