IT'S A BOY

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last Day of Work Till my Holidays

Well, I've almost made it through another work week. Luckily my clinic schedule hasn't been too crazy so I'm getting lots of little breaks and enough time to stuff my face between clients :) I sure am hungry a lot more than usual and get really nauseated if I wait too long before eating. I have one more day of work and then two days to pack and prepare for my trip to the Dominican Republic. I can't wait to sit on a warm beach with fresh juice and just chill. I'll be in Toronto for one day to do a whirlwind visit to my great grandma and sister before heading south. I hear its about -100 degrees there though...I hate windchills.
My moods have not been too unstable. I am finding myself pretty tired by the evenings and maybe a little frustrated with the near constant icky feeling. However friends have been saying that I "glow" and my body size actually seems to be a little smaller. I realize I'm reaching the midway point of the first trimester and that there's still a really high risk for "junior" so keep your fingers crossed, pray or just think of us and I love to hear from you either on email or blog comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good holiday with junior. at least junior didn't have to wait forever at the sinclair centre to get a passport! haha?!

Anonymous said...

sleep lots! once junior arrives you sleeping is not part of the equation... no that´s not really fair: elias lets me sleep more than i expected to (up to now, knock on wood); however, I did spend the first big chunk of my pregnancy working, rushing home to sleep and waking up just in time to have a bite and then rush off to my next course. nevertheless, SLEEP LOTS! it´s good for you and junior can do his/her growing!