IT'S A BOY

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Late Birthday Dinner out

Yay, I've finished my last working day until after my trip. It hasn't been so busy that I feel ready to crash so thank goodness for that. As a treat after work, my good friend Rhondi took me out to Milestones for a belated birthday dinner. Unfortunately no bellinis for me but I did have a yummy steak with shrimp and lobster butter. I'm definitely eating my fair share at restaurants nowadays, but luckily haven't put on any weight yet. I guess junior has a pretty good metabolism!
This morning I took Jax (my dog) down to the Alouette River for a walk and swim. The weather's actually been pretty nice the last couple of days so I was glad to get out and enjoy it.Jax having fun in the snow back in December

Tonight I have to find a nice spot to curl up and watch the Canucks game and maybe get some packing done. What do I need? A couple bathing suits, shorts, sunglasses.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jax is soo cute. he looks like he'd be a good goalie :)