IT'S A BOY

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We are the Champions

I just finished playing in the last, final, terminal, everything on the line, championship game for the 2006-07 season and... WE WON!! WE WON!! WE WON!!
We got a full team out except that we only had 3 Defencepersons (of which I am one) so I had lots of ice time that's for sure. We out worked 'em, out hit 'em, out shot 'em and out scored 'em. I was actually feeling quite well considering the game started WAY past my bed time. I stepped it up and played my old aggressive style of defense...I tend to play better that way, even though I got 2 penalties for roughing. The first girl skated right into me and fell down. I helped her a little...she came right off both her feet :) The second was just working along the boards and the girl fell down. I really don't think I should have gotten a penalty for that one.
Anyway, the important part is that we won 3-0 and put those whiney babies right in their places. Loosers! That's karma setting in!
I'd really better get to bed or there's no way I'm getting up for work tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the win. is that it for hockey this season for you then?

Randi said...

I have a tournament in Everett this coming weekend and then will decide in a few weeks whether or not I'm fit enough to play in the Western Shield Championships. Every game will be a game day decision.