IT'S A BOY

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Finally Friday

I'm so glad the work week is now done. Clinic was crazy busy all week and I had to fill in for my helper Thursday and Friday as well so it's more work than I've been used to since Christmas. On the other hand it was really nice seeing some of my old clients at Relic and Golder and to fill them in on the happy news.
I actually made it through the whole canucks game last night...they won in overtime against the Sharks (yay Duncan). It was a pretty exciting game too. Also exciting, I have made an appointment to see a registered midwife in a couple of weeks. Actually 2...they're teaming up so they can have some time off once and a while. The lady who would be caring for me is still a student and graduating in July. At least her knowledge will be really fresh.
Today I'm hoping to go see a movie with Mayumi and Remco but in the meantime I want to take my little Jax to Buntzen lake to burn off some energy. It's not raining this morning...yet.
Tomorrow I get to play in the last playoff game for my Jets team and we'll get ready and organized for provincials next weekend in Kamloops. Wish us luck!!

No comments: