IT'S A BOY

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Going to Provincials

After a busy work week I'm really looking forward to going to Kamloops for the Provincials tournament. If we win this tourney we will represent BC at the Western Shields later in April. As for our playoffs, we had game 3 scheduled for Tuesday night and showed up ready to win the series...and the refs didn't show up! I think it was a conspiracy, the other team were supposed to hire the refs and I think they were scared we'd win! So the game is postponed until mid-March sometime.
Junior and I are doing fine. I'm still exhausted by early evening and can't look at, eat or smell meat after about 4 pm. Knowing this I just load up on protein during the day and reserve bagels or hot crossed buns for dinner. I met another couple expecting on the same day as me at the dog park this morning and found we had a lot of the same experiences so far.
Anyway, I miss you Marianne, Peter, Duncan, Angelique and Steph. Keep in touch.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I miss you too, sweetie!! So you're incubating a little vegetarian, are ya? Thank God for Quinoa! All the essential amino acids without the meat smell. Mmmmh, meat smell... I'm hungry! Sorry.
By the way, what do you mean by SHE?!

Peter Bond said...

Yeah, I caught that little "she" slip too! Are you saying you know the sex of junior?! Anyway, be careful with the hockey and my thoughts are with you and remi and junior!

Randi said...

No I dont know the sex yet but I hate calling junior "it" all the time so I was going to alternate between he and she in the entries. We're going to save the surprise till October.