IT'S A BOY

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Canada Day!!

Hey! I found the internet again! Mom's computer wouldn't let me log on to do a post so this just may be a long one :)
It's been HOT HOT HOT here in Ontario. Tuesday and Wednesday the temperature soared to over 32 degrees! Of course tuesday was the day that Marci, Mom and I chose to go to St. Jacobs mennonite market and shop. Marci left kalen with the babysitter so we only had Dyson to look after, but man it was hot. We lasted in the outdoor vendors for about an hour then went into the airconditioned buildings for the rest of the day. I got my REAL dark maple syrup to take back with me and enough to last at least the year. Mmmmmmmm.
Jax has learned to deal with the heat. It took, oh, about an hour for him to figure out how to get in and out of mom's pool. Now whenever he starts to get too hot he just goes for a dip. He's a little bit more hyper than mom and Copper are used to. Dad's fat dog sweats just watching Jax run around playing ball for hours every day. My old boss from the lab kennels "Joan" came to meet my "kid" and marci's kids too.
The past two days I've been in Toronto. Mom, Dad and I went to see the show "We will Rock you" at the Canon Theatre downtown on Thursday night. It was a play that used music by Queen to tell their story. Then yesterday I met my highschool friend Andrea at her house in Toronto. We talked for over 4 hours catching up, then decided we'd better do something with the day and took the double decker bus tour around the city. I've never really been to Toronto as a tourist so there were a lot of things that I hadn't seen before. Vancouver's a much prettier city though...and with the bestest tourguides in the world! Andrea is an understudy for the play "Evil Dead, the Musical" so dad and I got tickets to see it last night. It was really funny, but unfortunately she didn't get a part for the night. So that's my plays for the year :)
Gotta run, going to work with dad today.

2 comments:

Peter Bond said...

Evil Dead the Musical!?!?!?!?! Evil Dead (1,2 and Army of Darkness) are my all time favorite films of all time!!!
How was the show? (How was We will rock you too?)

Anonymous said...

i just realized, you've got less than 100 days to go! yay you! see you when you get back