IT'S A BOY

Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy Busy Day

YAY... summer holidays start today!!! Today was my last official day of work so from here on in I will just be doing an hour here and there from home. Yay. Strangely I also feel a bit sad, I really did like all of my clients that I've worked with for years now. I guess that's normal though...my hormones just won't let me keep things uncomplicated!

To add to todays drama... Marci (my sister) had her baby this morning at 6:30 am. Of course my mother thought I should know right away so the phone was ringing at 3:30 in the morning and woke me with a start. I didn't get back to sleep for about an hour... don't worry, I didn't fall asleep on anyone today. It's a 7 pound, 12 ounce baby boy who they've named Dyson. Someone told me it's a brand of vacuum cleaner :) And I even get to meet my new little nephew when I go to Ontario next week.

It's not over yet... When I got home from work, my dog Jax was not on his leash in the yard! I freaked out. I started calling around to see if he'd been picked up or found but had no luck. I drove to some of our favourite spots in the neighbourhood but still had no luck. After about half an hour, my roomie/brother-in-law Kert called me and said Jax was back. Our neighbour had taken him with the family on a car ride (which Jax loves) and didn't expect me to have gotten home from work so early so he didn't leave a note. Whew. I'm really glad they give him so much attention and even happier that he is home safe... my fragile emotions just can't deal with that kind of stress!

I know I haven't written for a week or so, but my mind was on the prize... the last day of work. Now I'm looking forward to long walks by the beach, getting some craft projects done, shopping for and planning the nursery and getting enough sleep. Drop a line anytime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i voted for junior to be a girl because your sister already has 2 boys. have fun in ontario, and i'll/we'll(sis and nephew) will see you when you get back.