IT'S A BOY

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm back!!

I realize it's been quite a while since my last post but with having to wrestle my mom off her "Guild Wars" game to use the internet I decided it would be easier to wait until I got home. HOME! It is really amazing how quickly the 2 weeks went by, and I didn't even do everything I had planned to do. First off, here's some pics from the trip.
Introducing Dyson, my nephew held by my beautiful sister , Marci

Bubble fun! By the way Kalen, you have to blow not suck!
Kalen keeping busy while waiting for breakfast. Nice outfit buddy!Me with some long lost relatives at my surprise baby shower. My dad's eldest sister Peggy is on the far left, my cousin Nicole is next to her and my dad's youngest sister Janet is on the right.
Jax enjoys a swim with Marci and Kalen
I met up with my high school friend Andrea to do a bus tour around Toronto. This is us at Casa Loma. My dad and I later went to see the show she is in, "Evil Dead, the Musical" It was really funny. So much fake blood and cheesy jokes galore.

Me holding my little nephews.
I think he likes it :)
The whole family (except Rem) together for a pic.


No comments: