IT'S A BOY

Monday, April 30, 2007

It moved!

I have just started feeling junior! I ate some dinner one night last week and was just settled down on the couch but I felt like my tummy was growling still. Confused, I kind of looked at my belly and it dawned on me that the feeling was coming from much lower down than my stomach! I was actually feeling the baby's tiny fluttering movements. It usually happens when I'm relaxed sitting or laying down and it's not a big feeling, just like butterflies in my stomach or something. Still, it's pretty exciting to finally feel this kid moving around, playing with the umbilical cord and doing somersaults!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe junior is practicing his/her defensive moves, or perhaps it's "greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat save junior!"

Randi said...

Hee hee. I just hope he doesn't practice giving up 2 goal leads like the canucks keep managing to do!!!