IT'S A BOY

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tiny little heart beat

Well, it's finally real. At our midwife appointment on Thursday Remy and I were able to hear junior's tiny little heart just a beating away. It was pretty easy to tell mine from the baby's - Lindsay (the midwife) says she loves working with athletes - mine is a slow and steady "whoosh" while juniors is like a rapid "tap tap"-ing sound. It's strong, steady, clear and right in the 150 beats per minute range that she should be right now. We'll go for an ultrasound in the next 3-5 weeks so I'll post that pic when I get it.
Other than that life has been pretty slow without hockey :( I am taking a prenatal yoga course once a week and walking with Jax quite a bit. I'm looking forward to summer, although I still haven't found any help for my corporate massage business. I'm in clinic till the end of May - just 6 more weeks!!

No comments: