IT'S A BOY

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Busy Summer coming up

Oh so much to do.
I've decided that May 30 will be my last day in clinic. I'll still work the corporate gigs and try to get some help to build that end of the business. I was even thinking I'd take some classes on baby massage and I could do some teaching in the new year. I'd have my own demonstration "tool" after all. Would that mean I could write off my baby? :)

I was also thinking about visiting Ontario for a little bit in June. Yes...for you Marci. The only thing is it's really hard to leave Jax with Remy while he's working so I'm considering driving out there. Rem might be able to go one way with me and fly back so I will just need someone to do it the other way with me. Ben, Claudia, Lee? Anyone interested in navigating for me?

Rem's 30th birthday is on 07/07/07 and Jeanine gets married July 21st. Then Rem's family are having a reunion in Saskatchewan in August. I think there'll be plenty to keep me busy this summer.

No comments: