IT'S A BOY

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

4 more weeks at clinic

I've actually had to start saying goodbye to some longtime clients at my massage clinic. It dawned on me that I am only going to be going back there for a total of 11 more days over the next 4 weeks! Wow! That will bring me to 21 weeks pregnancy and I have chosen to wrangle only with my corporate massage business and see if I can keep the companies happy and try really hard to find some help. So far no luck at all on that count.
Today I booked a flight to Ontario for a little visit soon after Marci is scheduled to have her 2nd, my new niece or nephew. Jax is going to come with me so I sure hope he likes to fly! I think he'll have a blast...so many new smells and little critters to chase. I just hope he doesn't find a porcupine, we don't have those in BC so he's never had a chance to learn that valuable lesson yet. Anyway, we'll be in Shelburne from June 20 - July 5.

No comments: