IT'S A BOY

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Pictures Finally!!

Ok, it's been more than a month since we were in the Dominican but FINALLY I have some pictures ready.
Here is Marci (my sister) and Kalen (my goofy 14 month old nephew) playing around at the breakfast table.

Remy, me and my great grandma Sime, who will be turning 102 tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMA!!

Group Shot at the Resort's Pool: Chad, Jon, Rem, Dad, Me, Uncle Dave, Gage, Aunt
Cindy, Kara, Zeya, Jasmine and Mom

Me on the beach soaking up some rays.

Kara and I hanging out in the pool.
The kayakers! We had tonnes of fun playing in the surf till our boats started sinking!

Dad double fistin it... dos cuervesas por favour!!
Rem's head is spinning...literally... when he tries the boom boom tequila.


At least we looked like golfers...kinda.

Gage and Zeya taking a minute out of their busy schedules for a photo shoot.

Rem and I having a romantic dinner.

Chad's big prize. For winning the water balloon throwing contest Chad was presented with this diploma of achievement. No matter as long as there's free beer right Chad!!

No comments: