IT'S A BOY

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

In the clutches of the medical system

Oh, I feel like all I'm ever doing these days is making appointments! Now that I'm through the first trimester I can finally get to the dentist to fill in my...sniff...first cavity :(
Also, my midwife found a teeny little nodule on my thyroid so for safety's sake I had to go to visit the doctor, who thinks its nothing but for safety's sake wants to send me for blood work. Add to that trying to book an ultrasound appointment for 3-5 weeks from now when the receptionist says they're booking almost 2 months in advance gets a bit tricky. I barely knew I was pregnant 2 months ago!! Anyways, we found a spot on May 23rd so I'll post the ultrasound pic when I get it.
Other than that I've been a bit sick with a cold that just doesn't want to go away. At least the Canucks are trying to cheer me up. They won the first series of the playoffs last night and have moved to the second round! Yay! Go 'nucks go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out my facebook and you can see what happens to that bulge in say about 11 months time! sometimes i just want to hug him to bits... but i´m not allowed to hug that hard! :)