IT'S A BOY

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rem's on the other side of the world!!

I dropped Rem off on Sunday for his 11 hour flight to Shanghai, China. Poor guy is going to be exhausted after working overtime for 2 weeks, an 11 hour flight, 5 days in Shanghai and then the 11 hour flight home!! He emailed me yesterday to let me know he got there alright and was in a nice hotel.
After all my running around this summer I'm just starting to settle in at home again. I miss Rem already but at least I have Jax for company and lots to do. We got the plumbing almost done in the basement and I want to get to work 0n the nursery this week too.

Today is Jax's 4th birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby's room is not done yet!!! Wow, you're braver than me, I was freaking out in April! I hope you are feeling well. Counting down the days yet? Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and your family. You should check out the great deals for your baby registry needs.