IT'S A BOY

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Man it feels warm down here in the south. It has been a beautiful sunny 2 days back and I've been cruising around with the jeep top down like it is meant to be.
Remy picked me up at the airport in his new-used Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's a '95, four doors, black with grey interior with 140,000 KM. (The princess has almost 110,000 and its only 2003!) It has a couple of issues that he's working out with the dealership but all in all it's a nice looking truck. It's Princess' big brother :)

This morning we got woken up by Jax snarling and growling. Thinking there may be someone or something outside, Remy took him down to the yard to investigate. He was out the door like a shot and headed straight for our neighbour's shed barking and snarling. Rem looked and there was a HUGE raccoon with his back arched and hissing at Jax menacingly. I heard a big commotion and thought there was a cougar in the yard fighting with him. It was crazy. In the end, Jax chased him under the shed and Rem brought him back inside. None of us were too happy with the 5 am wakeup though.

I've bought my first baby item today - a diaper genie...thanks for the gift cards Ontario crew. This week I'm going to prepare the nursery and then Jeanie and I are going baby shopping next weekend. I'll post a baby registry in the next day or two.

No comments: