IT'S A BOY

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Aquasize!!

I've had to let go of hockey. "Its spring" you say, "who's thinking about hockey?" Well, me for one. This coming weekend I would normally be playing in a tournament with the Bear Mountain Grizzlies in Whistler and it is my favourite tourney of all time, and I get to play with my good friend Fifi and numerous other great gals who I will miss terribly come Friday afternoon.
To make matters worse the Canucks just couldn't cut it so I'm severed from the hockey world for good now and have had to find a new exercise for my preggers body. So Monday I tried out aquasize. Yes the majority of aquasizers more than doubled my age but working out in the water felt really good on my back and my knees thanked me for days. It's not hockey but at least i got my heart rate up and it's a bit more engaging for an hour than swimming laps. I think I'll stick to it and see where it takes me.
I just put a new profile shot up and wow, I look big! I just had dinner with my good friend Rhondi and overindulged a little...um...lot. So I can barely breathe I'm so stuffed and that may add to the tummy parameters just a bit but at 18 weeks I think you can almost tell I'm pregnant!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randi!! Congrats! I hope I get to see you next weekend and get filled in on all the details you might have left out here! Otherwise, we'll talk soon, ok?

Anonymous said...

happy first pre-mother's day mother's day :)
i like the junior-o-metre at the top. does that baby grow as you get closer to the date too?

Anonymous said...

lookin´ good!!! keep growing, junior! happy belated mother´s day, randi. iremember feeling somewhat overwhelmed when my doctor said to me, "in 2 months you´re going to be a mom." :)

Marianne said...

Hey! Is that a racy snowglobe on your shelf? You know you'll have to remove such items in the presence of minors! ;)