IT'S A BOY

Monday, May 14, 2007

Whistler and Mothers Day

Friday night Jax and I went up to Whistler to visit my old hockey team the "Bear Mountain Grizzlies". I just hung out and played a little guitar hero with the gals. I stayed over so I could go cheer them on in their game on Saturday morning - gosh is it ever hard to watch! They are so good and the hockey is so fast! Honestly I could only watch the one game, it was torture not to be able to strap on the blades myself. Jax loved Whistler. Lots of new smells and there was even some snow still on the ground by the condo. Having a teamfull of attention probably helped too!
I was home for my first "mothers day". Apparently it counts because technically I am taking care of a little one :) Rem made me breakfast and bought me a bouquet of flowers. Then we spent 2 hours at home depot to buy a shed and worked all afternoon on laying a foundation for it.
To the other mommys out there... Happy Mothers Day!!!

No comments: