IT'S A BOY

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First month of Mommyhood

We celebrated Mattias' one month anniversary on Saturday the 13th... can you believe it's already been a month?! Much of it feels kind of dazy... probably due to lack of sleep and lots of visitors. We had my friend Duncan from Scotland ... currently living in Luton, England,
Peter of North Van just freshly home from Manchester, England,"Auntie" Mayumi the Surrey girl
and now my mom is here from good ol' Shelburne Ontario.
We also went to Sidney on Vancouver Island for Thanksgiving dinner with the Saville clan last weekend. Busy busy busy.

Rem went back to work last week when my mom got here... hmmm... :) He seems to be settling into being in charge quite well and gets lots of cuddles from Mattias when he gets home.

As for me, I'm back to my old self ...+ about 30 lbs though :( . I started playing hockey again on sunday evening with a recreational team really close to my house. It took me a while to find my balance. I took 3 strides on the ice and fell flat on my face!!! Anyway, the first period was a warm up period and after that I felt fine. Just a bit short on the conditioning end of things. My brain wanted me to get somewhere and my legs just said "Ya right!!" In the end I got a goal and 3 assists, not bad for my first time out 1 month post baby. Matt slept through the whole thing.

Hope you like the pics!

No comments: